Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome to Thyme to Savor!!

Welcome to Thyme to Savor.  I have been addicted to so many wonderful cooking blogs out there for quite some time.  I love to cook and bake and have been in the kitchen since I was a very small girl helping my mom with daily meals.  It was only after I got married, did I really find my true passion for good ingredients and delicious food.  Since then, I have been searching for new recipes and methods to have healthy (not always) meals for my family. 

Being parents of 2 1/2 year old twins, savoring our food is not an option and dinner time usually consists of eating as fast as we can before the next emergency hits.  Therefore, we take the Thyme to Savor delicious foods, every chance we get!

I hope you feel just as inspired by my recipes as I have with the various food blogs I read.  I really hope this is a place you visit often and if you decide you feel inspired enough to try a dish or two (or three!), please come back and leave a comment.  I would love to hear about your experience and what your family thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment